fallout vault 69 This is a topic that many people are looking for. star-trek-voyager.net is a channel providing useful information about learning, life, digital marketing and online courses …. it will help you have an overview and solid multi-faceted knowledge . Today, star-trek-voyager.net would like to introduce to you 6 Most Fucked-Up Fallout Vaults (Most Disturbing Fallout Vaults) – YouTube. Following along are instructions in the video below:
“Speaking the vault. Tec vaults were made to protect americans from a nuclear annihilation. The the government and vault tec never really believed an actual nuclear war would occur. The reason for the existence of these vaults was to run social experiments on pre selected segments of the population to see how they react to the stresses of isolation and how successfully they recolonize earth after the vault opens and oh boy were there ever.
Some experiments number 6 vault 77. Vault. 77 s experiment was strange to say the least inside the vault was only 1 man and a crate of puppets. The experiment was to test the effects of near total isolations with the puppets being the single inhabitants.
Only company the vault 77 dweller later known as the puppet man entered the vault on 23rd october 2077 when the great war began at the one hour mark he was pounding on the vault door and shouting to anyone who might be listening that they had forgotten all the other vault dwellers by march 23rd 2078. He had been reduced to sitting in front of the vault door and sobbing on february 4th. 2079. He discovered and began to inspect the crate of puppets by february 23.
He had begun to act out simple scenes with these puppets and by march 30th 2079. He had created full roles and histories for them. The dog puppet being named reverend hound and serving as both sheriff and part time reverend and another grandmother puppet which. He named grandma he celebrated the birthday of the king with grandma on this day.
But before going to bed a vault boy puppet. That he d missed earlier began to talk to him probably a side effect of his isolation and a descent into insanity . Which the other puppets. Did not one morning in 2079.
The king was found dead its head torn off in an act of regicide when the puppet man confronted the most likely suspect the vault boy puppet told him that they had in fact done it together and must flee before reverend hound came for them the puppet man accompanied by the vault boy puppet opened the vault door. Which was no longer locked only to find a giant radscorpion holding up a car in each claw. Faced with this he decided to sleep on it before proceeding by december 2079. The puppet man had managed to leave vault 77 along with the vault boy puppet and a giant ant.
Which he takes as a mount in the wasteland vault. 77. Was thereafter abandoned number 5 vault. 11 vault.
11 s experiment was to test whether or not people would sacrifice themselves for their fellow man in this experiment. The inhabitants of vault. 11. Were told that they must sacrifice one of their fellow vault dwellers each year and that should they refuse all the dwellers will be killed in actuality.
If the residents refused an automated solution response was supposed to be played the message stated that by choosing not to select one of their own as a sacrifice. The dwellers are a shining example to humanity. And that no one will be killed. They are also informed that the vault door is then unlocked so they can come and go as they please.
But are urged to consult with their overseer before they do so however by the time vault. 11. Inhabitants refused to continue sacrificing their residents. Only five survivors remained evidence gathered from computer terminals throughout the vault attests that the vault.
Residents were required to select an annual sacrifice from among their members therefore at the end of the overseer s term of office. The overseer was required to enter a chamber below the overseer s office to be executed by the vault s computers. The computer did not require that the sacrifice should be the overseer. But if a sacrifice was not selected the computer controlling the vault.
Would kill them all of the original residents. Only the overseer had entered the vault. Knowing about the yearly sacrifice. The residents of the vault in their shock.
And anger at discovering this after having already been sealed inside the vault selected the original overseer. Whom they viewed as having betrayed them as the first sacrifice. This decision would marry the positions of overseer and sacrifice until the end number 4 vault 106 vault 106 s experiment was very simple psychoactive drugs were released into the air filtration system. 10 days after the door was sealed the drugs affected some.
But not all residents. This is evidenced by the note to anyone who gets this which was apparently written by someone who was not affected. It seems as though the drugs sparked violence in those they affected resulting in the insane killing everybody else in the vault. Leaving only a few survivors the insane survivors present seem to be unlucky wastelanders and raiders who.
Wandered into the vault see. Note below and were overpowered by the still potent drugs into thinking. They were dwellers proof of this is that none of the inhabitants have pip boys on their arms information in the vault s computer. Terminals reveals that the overseer knew that the inhabitants of his vault would be fodder for drug testing.
And he instructed his security personnel to tell those in the vault. That everything was fine at the very end of the vault is a cave like area. Where skeletons and other items are located including a mini nuke suggesting some of the vault dwellers may have been trying to blow their way out number 3 vault 108 vault 108 is home to perhaps the greatest man or men in the capital wasteland gary vault. 108.
s experiment was to study conflict and power in a vault the first overseer had a rare form of cancer. That was expected to kill him within 40 months of the experiments. Start the vault s power supply was also scheduled to malfunction after 20 years. While the vault was to be sealed for 38 years.
With the back up power supply was insufficient for the vault on top of all of that the vault was given 3x. The normal armory stock. And no entertainment recordings this vault. Also contained a cloning lab gary.
One of the original inhabitants of the vault. Somehow got cloned whether he cloned himself or someone cloned. Him isn t clear. There is a holodisk found in the cloning lab.
That hints about the fate of vault 108. Every time gary was cloned. It immediately became hostile to non clones. With each one becoming more violent.
After the 53rd clone was no different the staff began to wonder what to do with all of the clones. As the vault s observation rooms were becoming full the other entry in the holodisk says that gary. 54. Was the same way having injured doctor.
Peterson. During an examination after the overpopulation of all the gary s the staff decided to try and kill off to reduce the population. The gary s did not like this so they revolted killing all of the non gary s in the vault and for whatever reason. The only word they know how to say is gary 2 vault 87 vault 87 was a a forced evolutionary virus research and testing facility in 2078 the original inhabitants of vault 87 were taken to airtight chambers and exposed to a concentrated form of forced evolutionary virus also known as fev evidence suggests that the overseer and his security guards were not aware of the forced evolutionary virus true nature.
But were simply. Following orders from vault tec. When the first vault. Dwellers were turned into super mutants.
They in turn forcibly mutated. The others. Until. The remaining population were either mutated or killed.
The vault. 87. Super mutants are obsessed with the preservation of their brand new species since they are all sterile. They kidnap humans from all over the capital wasteland and bring them to the vault to be mutated.
They had been doing so for nearly 200 years until their source of fev started to run out because of the shortage of the green stuff. There are now super mutant bands searching all over the capital wasteland for a new source of the virus. 1 vault. 75 the experiment in vault 75.
Is all about human genetics. The goal was to alter the genetics of their subjects to create stronger and more intelligent super humans vault. 75. Is located underneath the malden middle school and was presented to the public as a safe place for children in the school to take cover in the event of a nuclear war in fact when the war began in 2077.
The children with their designated families and teachers entered in time but while all of the children where escorted to the atrium. The adults were separated and killed by vault security. The purpose of this vault was to enhance the gene pool of its selected residences to create stronger and more intelligent subjects. The surviving children were tested mentally and physically as part of the experiment.
If they were intelligent and physically well built they were either harvested for their good genes. When they turned 18 or were recruited to the vaults science team after graduation. Some others who were not up to the vaults standards could be allowed to join the general staff. If allowed so by the overseer.
The others who were deemed insufficent to the vaults standards were killed upon reaching the age of 18 prior to graduation. ” ..
Thank you for watching all the articles on the topic 6 Most Fucked-Up Fallout Vaults (Most Disturbing Fallout Vaults) – YouTube. All shares of star-trek-voyager.net are very good. We hope you are satisfied with the article. For any questions, please leave a comment below. Hopefully you guys support our website even more.
The Fallout universe is filled with dozens of Vaults. To the public, these Vaults are a safe-haven for those lucky enough to get in, shielding them from a Nuclear annihilation. But these Vaults aren t as innocent as Vault Tec would have you believe. There is a horrible secret that very few really know.
Check out some of my other videos if you enjoyed this one:
2014 MacBook Air Gaming Test: http://bit.ly/2014MBAGT
10 Things You Didn t Know About Fallout: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEtqXOoSm98
10 Things You Didn t Know About Fallout 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k35OXhZt9Xg
10 Things You Didn t Know About Fallout 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDwdSsxOzkk
10 Things You Didn t Know About Fallout New Vegas: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNJI01OA9AY
10 More Things You Didn t Know About Fallout: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qu5Ix_b30w
More Videos: http://bit.ly/MoreMittenSquad
Click Here To Help Save A Beagle: bit.ly/SaveSomeBeagles
6 Most Fucked Up Fallout Vaults (in text form)
6. Vault 77. Vault 77 s Experiment was, strange, to say the least. Inside the Vault was only 1 man, and a crate of puppets. The experiment was to test the effects of near-total isolations, with the puppets being the single inhabitants only company. The Vault 77 dweller, later known as the Puppet Man, entered the vault on 23rd October, 2077 when the Great War began. At the one hour mark, he was pounding on the vault door and shouting to anyone who might be listening that they had forgotten all the other vault dwellers. By March 23rd, 2078, he had been reduced to sitting in front of the vault door and sobbing. On February 4th, 2079, he discovered and began to inspect the crate of puppets.
5. Vault 11. Vault 11 s experiment was to test whether or not people would sacrifice themselves for their fellow man. In this experiment, the inhabitants of Vault 11 were told that they must sacrifice one of their fellow vault dwellers each year, and that, should they refuse, all the dwellers will be killed. In actuality, if the residents refused, an “Automated solution response” was supposed to be played. The message stated that by choosing not to select one of their own as a sacrifice, the dwellers are “a shining example to humanity” and that no one will be killed. They are also informed that the vault door is then unlocked so they can come and go as they please but are urged to consult with their Overseer before they do so. However, by the time Vault 11 inhabitants refused to continue sacrificing their residents, only five survivors remained.
4. Vault 106. Vault 106 s experiment was very simple; Psychoactive drugs were released into the air filtration system 10 days after the door was sealed. The drugs affected some, but not all residents. This is evidenced by the note To anyone who gets this, which was apparently written by someone who was not affected. It seems as though the drugs sparked violence in those they affected, resulting in the “insane” killing everybody else in the vault, leaving only a few survivors.
3. Vault 108. Vault 108 is home to perhaps the greatest man, or men, in the Capital Wasteland; Gary. Vault 108 s experiment was to study conflict and power in a vault. The first overseer had a rare form of cancer that was expected to kill him within 40 months of the experiments start. The vault s power supply was also scheduled to malfunction after 20 years, while the vault was to be sealed for 38 years, with the back-up power supply was insufficient for the vault. On top of that, the Vault was given 3x the normal armory stock and no entertainment recordings.
2. Vault 87. Vault 87 was a A Forced Evolutionary Virus research and testing facility. In 2078, the original inhabitants of Vault 87 were taken to airtight chambers and exposed to a concentrated form of Forced Evolutionary Virus (FEV). Evidence suggests that the overseer and his security guards were not aware of the Forced Evolutionary Virus true nature, but were simply following orders from Vault-Tec. When the first vault dwellers were turned into super mutants, they in turn forcibly mutated the others, until the remaining population were either mutated or killed.
1. Vault 75. The experiment in Vault 75 is all about human genetics. The goal was to alter the genetics of their subjects to create stronger and more intelligent super humans. Vault 75 is located underneath the Malden Middle School, and was presented to the public as a safe place for children in the school to take cover in the event of a nuclear war. In fact when the war began in 2077 the children with their designated families and teachers entered in time But, while all of the children where escorted to the atrium; the adults were separated and killed by Vault security.
vault 77, vault 11, vault 106, vault 108, vault 87, vault 75, worst fallout vaults, fallout vault experiments, fallout vault lore, fallout vault 77, fallout …